Monday, April 13, 2009

Times like these

Oh damn...shit has been crazy. Everything has been all over the place, but I don't feel like getting into it right this minute-I'll be posting those things in depth within the next week (if anybody cares). I'm only glad that my job is keeping me grounded and busy as hell, otherwise I'd be losing it.

But, what I wanted to post this week was a website that I stumbled across. Or, more accurately, it's a blog. The guy who posts it has Tourette's (like me) and his posts are pretty spot on to how my day to day life goes, though I will admit that he has it a bit worse than I do. Take everything he says and dial it down a notch (just one) and you pretty much get me. He really saves me the trouble of saying all of the things he says. Also his entire blog is in comic book form. I wish I had thought of that. So enjoy.

P.S. Sorry, but you'll have to click a link to get to it. I dont' know how to embed this shit yet.

http://benchilada.livejournal.com/tag/fuckbrain+comix

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm glad you found the site and can see that there are other people that have what you do, and that you can relate to.

I knew there was something different about you, the very first day that I met you. Can you believe that on September 27th, 2003, at Sherlocks, I fell head over heels in love with you? I even went to work that Saturday morning, (my weekend off) and told everyone, I thought that I found the man that I was going to marry! All because of how amazingly strong our connection was. You swept me off of my feet and right into your heart.

Do you know what I think the best part of us is? We are strong together. Our relationship has grown over the years, and we continue to bring out the best in each other every day.
I love you more each day, as time goes by. Thank you for being such a great man in my life, and pushing me to be the best that I can be. I will always love you.